- This event has passed.
DCR- Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR) Advanced class
May 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
The Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR) brings clinical information to the researcher’s fingertips and ensures the security of patient information by controlling and auditing the distribution of patient data within the guidelines of the IRB.
This course will provide instruction for advanced functionality within the RPDR including:
– Match Control functionality
– Creating a Patient set and using it in a query
– Image request (mi2b2)
– RPDR data output and analysis
– Scheduled query functionality
– Additional query examples
The course is geared toward investigators and staff who are familiar with the RPDR tool and the data available.