- This event has passed.
Basic Biostatistics for Clinical Research
January 27 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am EST
Sponsored by the MGH Division of Clinical Research and the MGH Biostatistics Center
Fridays, January 6 – February 3 | 9:30-11:00 am | Virtual
This course will provide clinical researchers with a solid foundation in biostatistical concepts. Intended for those with minimal statistical experience, these five lectures will serve as an introduction to biostatistical issues in clinical investigation and will prepare students for more advanced courses on clinical trial design and biostatistics offered through the DCR’s Education Unit.
- January 6: Types of Data, Steps for Analysis, and T-Test
- January 13: ANOVA and Regression
- January 20: Analysis of Dichotomous Outcomes and Time to Event Outcomes
- January 27: Power and Sample Size
- February 3: Grant Writing: Statistical Considerations Section with Pilot Data
Presenter: Brian Healy, PhD, MGH Biostatistics Center