- This event has passed.
Celebrating Our Stories: Women’s History Month
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Celebrating Our Stories: Women’s History Month Virtual Panel Discussion
Join Mass General Brigham’s three women’s employee resource groups – Women’s Initiative Network (enterprise chapter), Women Standing Tall and Together (Brigham and Women’s chapter), and Women’s Employee Resource Collaborative (Brigham and Women’s Faulkner chapter) – for a collaborative virtual panel discussion.
This event is inspired by the March 2023 national Women’s History Month theme of celebrating stories. Women from diverse backgrounds will share their professional and personal stories to strengthen our connections with each other. Panelists include:
- Marcela G. del Carmen MD, MPH, President, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization and Executive Vice President, Mass General Brigham
- Ingrid Beckles, Manager, Supplier Diversity, Supply Chain Management, Mass General Brigham
- Normella Walker, MA, CDP, Director, Diversity & Inclusion and Executive Director, Employee Experience, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Suzelle Saint-Eloi, RN, Inpatient Nurse Manager, Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital
- Erin Flanigan, Senior Vice President of Talent, Mass General Brigham, Event Moderator and Women’s Initiative Network executive sponsor