- This event has passed.
DCR- Writing a Clinical Research Protocol
June 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Sponsored by the MGH Division of Clinical Research
This course is intended for investigators and research staff. A well written protocol is essential to successful and compliant clinical research. This course will address the following questions:
• What are the required elements of a protocol including GCP requirements?
• What makes a protocol effective?
• What issues related to protocol writing have been identified in regulatory inspection and audits?
• Are there special considerations when writing a protocol?
• What is required for protocol training?
Speaker: Pamela Richtmyer, Director, Mass General Brigham Human Research Quality Improvement Program