- This event has passed.
Faculty Transition Series: “Health of Your Wealth”
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Faculty Transition Webinar Series-
“Health of Your Wealth: Retirement preparation in the midst of unknowns”
Ms. Yousif equipped participants with the know-how needed for a successful retirement transition, even in the context of all the macroeconomic uncertainty. She discussed key insights to help protect your family’s financial well-being, reviewed how to help ensure you are on track to retire at your targeted age, discussed advanced strategies to help maximize your future social security monthly benefit, offered low-risk alternatives to cash with inflation looming, advised on how to take advantage of elevated interest rates, and provided investment considerations given the recent market volatility.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn to optimize your existing insurance policies and the benefits of estate planning in MA
- Assess your trajectory to retire when and how you want
- Learn to maximize your family’s monthly social security benefit amounts
- Learn how to construct your investment portfolio to take advantage of rising interest rates and market volatility
Presenter: Nora Yousif, CFP, CDFA, MBA, Financial Advisor and Senior Vice President of the Empower Wealth Group at RBC Wealth Management
Nora Yousif is a Financial Advisor and Senior VP of the Empower Wealth Group of RBC Wealth Management. She was honored as a top “40 Under 40 Professional” by Boston Business Journal as well as by her industry for going above and beyond to serve her clients. She has presented on personal finance and investments for over 300 organizations, including Harvard Business School. Nora frequently contributes to TV segments on NBC, CBS, and Channel 5. She has been published in Yahoo! Finance and Forbes. Finally, she received her MBA from MIT Sloan, having been immersed with some of the brightest minds in the world of finance.
Other Faculty Transition Webinar Series
– Successful Transition to Retirement While Balancing Continued Engagement at MGH on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 12-1 pm
– Retirement Nuts and Bolts on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 12-1 pm
– Re-Energize, Reimagine, Reinvent: Crafting the Next Chapter of Your Work and Life on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 12-1 pm