Faculty Transition Series: “Health of Your Wealth”
March 19 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Faculty Transition Webinar Series Session 3-
“Health of Your Wealth: Retirement preparation in the midst of unknowns”
The Faculty Transition Webinar Series sponsored by the Office for Senior Faculty Affairs addresses the many elements that come into play as faculty move toward retirement.
This third session addresses the financial aspect of retirement.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide a financial check-up for physicians in their 50’s and 60’s to help ensure you are on track for a successful retirement transition.
- Discuss advanced strategies to help maximize your future social security monthly benefit as well as key points about Medicare.
- Review recent changes in tax and estate law changes in MA.
- Share considerations when investing in the context of an election, war, deglobalization, and changing interest rates.
Presenter: Nora Yousif, CFP, CDFA, MBA, Financial Advisor and Senior Vice President of the Empower Wealth Group at RBC Wealth Management
Nora Yousif is a Financial Advisor and Senior Vice President of the Empower House Financial Group at RBC Wealth Management helping her clients make smarter decisions when it comes to their wealth planning and investments. She has presented on personal finance and investments for over 350 organizations including Mass General Brigham, Tufts Medical Center, Signature Healthcare, the IRS, MA Society of CPAs, and countless private medical practices. Nora frequently contributes to TV shows like Channel 5, CBS, NBC Boston and Yahoo! Finance. Nora has been published in CNBC articles and MarketWatch. Nora was honored to be named a 2024 Best-in-State Top Women Wealth Advisor by Forbes*. Finally, she received her MBA from MIT Sloan, having been immersed with some of the brightest minds in the world of finance.
Other Faculty Transition Webinar Series
- Session 1- Successful Transition to Retirement While Balancing Continued Engagement at MGH on Monday, December 18, 2023 at 12-1 pm
- Session 2- Crafting Your Next Chapter- Reframe, Revitalize, and Reinvent on Friday, February 16, 2024 at 12-1 pm
- Session 4- Retirement Nuts and Bolts on Friday, April 12, 2024 at 12-1 pm