- This event has passed.
GSD Monthly Seminar- Presentations
December 14, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Sponsored by the Graduate Student Division (GSD) at MGH
GSD Monthly Seminar- “Presenting Your Science: Developing and Delivering Outstanding Presentations”
Biomedical presentations are, by necessity, rich with complex content. However, presenters often struggle to organize and communicate this content in a way that best serves their audience.
This session reviewed the development of outstanding scientific presentations, with a focus on:
– How to design presentation materials to facilitate learning
– How to communicate content across various audiences
– Visuals to include (or delete)
– How to align your presentations with the requirements of virtual platforms
At the conclusion of this activity, participants were able to:
- Identify the elements that shape the development and delivery of outstanding scientific presentations
- Design high-quality slides that focus on learning
- Revise presentations to better align with particular requirements of virtual delivery
Presenter: Emily Green, PhD, Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development at UMass Chan Medical School.