- This event has passed.
Opportunities to Earn MOC Credit for QI Work
October 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Mass General Brigham Office of Continuing Professional Development presents
Opportunities to Earn Maintenance of Certification Credit for QI Work
They will go over traditional and new ways for physicians and physician assistants (PA)s to receive MOC and CME for QI work. The discussion will include when interprofessional team members, such as nurses, can receive continuing education (CE) credit.
The topics we will discuss include:
- Ways to Receive MOC for QI Work:
- Authors of Quality Improvement Posters
- Physicians and PAs who did work related to COVID-19 in 2022
- Quality Improvement/Patient Safety Leaders
- Physicians and PAs who use educational activities to improve practice
- Participants in Traditional Quality Improvement Projects
- Meaningful Participation Requirements
- CE Credits for Interprofessional Team Members
- The ABMS Portfolio Program (https://www.abms.org/initiatives/abms-portfolio-program/)
For more information, visit https://cpd.partners.org/content/opportunities-earn-maintenance-certification-credit.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any MOC QI questions.
Please register in advance.