- This event has passed.
Grant Administration Course-Session 3: Hiring and Conflict Management
June 30, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The Office for Research Careers has created a 3-session course on Grant Administration & Management for junior PIs looking to gain more familiarity and experience with grant management. All sessions will be structured with ample time for discussion and questions from participants.
This session on Hiring and Conflict Management covered:
- Identifying qualified individuals
- Recruitment of lab members
- Tackling difficult conversations & conflict management
Presenter: Lotfi A. Merabet, OD, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Other sessions in the series:
- Session 1 – (June 8): Budget and Insight Oversight, Tracking, and Management facilitated by Matt Mues, BA, Senior Finance Manager, Center for Systems Biology, MGH
- Session 2 – (June 23): Managing Changes in Your Science facilitated by Bakhos Tannous, PhD, Professor of Neurology at HMS; Director of the Postdoctoral Division at MGH; Director of the Experimental Therapeutics Unit at MGH