Grant Writing Course- Session 3: “Research Strategy – Part I”
November 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
GRANT WRITING COURSE – FALL 2022
Session 3: “Research Strategy – Part I: Significance, Innovation, and Preliminary Data”
Thursdays from October 13 to December 15, 2022 at 12:00-1:00 pm
This 8-week Grant Writing Course, created by the MGH Science Writing Group led by Becca Ward, PhD, returns for the second year. It is open to all MGH faculty and trainees. There is no requirement to attend every session, but you are highly encouraged to do so.
More specific information will follow.
Presenter: Trisha Berger, PhD, Director of Scientific and Medical Communication for the Cellular Immunotherapy Program
Other Grant Writing Course sessions
- Session 1 Before You Write on October 13
- Session 2 Specific Aims, Project Summary, and Project Narrative on October 27
- Session 4 Research Strategy – Part II: Approach on November 10
- Session 5 Supporting Document: Environment, Biological/Chemical Components, Vertebrate Animals on November 17
- Session 6 Human Subjects on December 1
- Session 7 Budgets and Personnel Documents on December 8
- Session 8 Documentation for Unique Situations: Introduction & Multi-PI Plans on December 15