Grant Writing Course- Session 7: “Budgets and Personnel Documents”
December 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
GRANT WRITING COURSE – FALL 2022
Thursdays from October 13 to December 15, 2022 at 12:00-1:00 pm
This 8-week Grant Writing Course, created by the MGH Science Writing Group led by Becca Ward, PhD, returns for the second year. It is open to all MGH faculty and trainees. There is no requirement to attend every session, but you are highly encouraged to do so.
More specific information will follow.
Kelsey Laning, Senior Administrative Manager, Research Grants, and Strategic Alliances
Stephanie Weldon, PhD, Program Manager, Batista Lab at the Ragon Institute
Other Grant Writing Course sessions
- Session 1 Before You Write on October 13
- Session 2 Specific Aims, Project Summary, and Project Narrative on October 27
- Session 3 Research Strategy – Part I: Significance, Innovation, and Preliminary Data on November 3
- Session 4 Research Strategy – Part II: Approach on November 10
- Session 5 Supporting Document: Environment, Biological/Chemical Components, Vertebrate Animals on November 17
- Session 6 Human Subjects on December 1
- Session 8 Documentation for Unique Situations: Introduction & Multi-PI Plans on December 15